The Sound of Silence
The young male felt very happy to see that this stranger he had come across was willing to accept his greeting. His hand had felt very rough and strong, Edgar then assumed that he must have had a troubled past, like he had. The luperci then noticed, since the stranger had come closer, that he had many scars on his body. After gathering all the evidence, the boy looked deeply into his eyes; understanding what it meant to have a difficult life. Suddenly the coyote looked to be growing impatient, it looked as if he was trying to get an idea across without using words, like Edgar did sometimes. Was he a mute? Maybe he should write something down for him. The spaniel wrote onto one of the many pages of his thick notebook: Hi my name's Edgar. I can't talk or hear anything so I have to write things down. What are you trying to say to me, sir? Edgar thought that this man probably wanted some respect, so he had made sure to address him properly. The canine then became very curious about this coyote, he seemed strangely similar to himself in certain ways but then at the same time so different.

Messages In This Thread